Our Huddersfield client are looking for a CNC Press Brake setter /operator to join their highly skilled team.
- Create and enter CNC programmes into the Press brake controller
- Set the machine using the correct tooling appropriate to the program
- Responsible for folding thin and medium gauge (0.7mm-15mm) sheet metal components
- Read and interpret shop orders, including sheet metal development / customer drawings
- Responsible for producing quality items to tight tolerances
- Set-up and operate press brakes without assistance using bend allowances.
- Responsible for maintaining quality workmanship and tolerance specifications
- Responsible for filling out paperwork associated with work performed
Hours are 7.30am - 4.30 Monday - Thursday and a early finish on a Friday.
This Company is constantly growing so this would be a great chance to be apart of it.