We work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based primary schools. Our schools are always on the lookout for adaptable and enthusiastic, qualified teaching assistants (EYFS KS1 & KS2) for day to day, long term and permanent assignments.
Stafflex have been in business for over 19 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
- Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale
- Separate Holiday pay
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- 24/7 phone lines
- Local, convenient assignments
We put our relationships with both our supply staff and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Our primary schools and academies, located across Huddersfield and the wider area, can offer you:
- A diverse range of teaching environments
- Supportive leaders and colleagues
- Clear strategies for behaviour management
- Innovative and creative teaching and learning methods
Our team of enthusiastic supply teaching assistants have:
- A helpful, adaptable attitude
- Experience working with children, preferably in an educational setting
- And / or a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
If you are a qualified teaching assistant, then please apply now to begin your supply journey with Stafflex.
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Alternatively, feel free to call into our office, in the centre of Huddersfield and we would be happy to have a chat.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.