Primary Supply Teacher
Stafflex are delighted to be working closely with a number of primary schools based in Kirklees. Due to the demand of supply we are looking for primary teachers who are happy to work as little as one day a week all the way up to full time, we also have a need for longer term assignments.
As a supply teacher you will deliver engaging lessons, maintain a positive classroom environment, and must be committed to ensuring that children achieve their full potential.
This role requires flexibility, as you will be working across various year groups and key stages, as well as covering classes at short notice. You must also have up to date knowledge of safeguarding.
Supply teaching gives you the flexibility to travel and work on your own terms, in a variety of schools and within different year groups. Our schools can offer you a diverse range of teaching environments with supportive leaders and colleagues.
At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities.
- Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in-house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies).
- Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including training documents and more.
- Local, convenient assignments.
- 24/7 telephone service.
Requirements to work with Stafflex:
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy.
- You must have legal right to work in the UK.
- You must be willing to attend a face-to-face registration interview.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Agency and Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.