We are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful Primary Supply Teachers to join our professional supply team covering day to day, long term and permanent assignments.
NQTs welcome to apply. Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills.
We work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based Primary schools. Our primary schools and academies, located across Huddersfield and the wider area, can offer you:
- A diverse range of teaching environments
- Supportive leaders and colleagues
- Clear strategies for behaviour management
- Innovative and creative teaching and learning methods
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers’ Review Body on teachers’ pay
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
- Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you’re available to work and other benefits including downloading useful training documents and more
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- Local, convenient assignments
- 24/7 phone service
We put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
If you hold a teaching qualification, and are looking to make a difference through the world of education then please apply now to begin your supply teaching journey with Stafflex.
Give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be an award-winning family run, independent agency.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.