Primary Educational Teaching Assistant
Stafflex Education are working in partnership with various primary schools across Kirklees.
Our Primary schools and Academies require enthusiastic, adaptable and compassionate individuals to provide both one to one and general TA support.
Your role as a primary teaching assistant will include working alongside the class teacher to support pupils across various curriculum subjects. You will help develop social skills, keep students on task and play a pivotal part in their learning. As a teaching assistant you will also help to prepare learning resources and materials as required.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should have:
- Recent experience working with Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Have a Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Effective behaviour management skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships with children and other members of staff.
- Be able to work 8:30am- 3:30pm
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities.
- Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
- 24/7 phone lines
- Local, convenient assignments
- Flexible work to suit you
Requirements to work with Stafflex:
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a face to face registration interview
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business and Agency. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people