Private Client Solicitor
Salary dependent on experience starting from £15925 upwards
Location : Huddersfield
Our Clients are an award-winning firm of solicitors, based in Yorkshire, with a national profile, with offices in both Huddersfield and Leeds. Passionate about making a difference to peoples' lives by being innovative and forward thinking. Caring about helping their clients to solve their legal problems.
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time, proactive and motivated private client solicitor or qualified paralegal to join a long established, forward thinking firm. The successful candidate will have an existing workload with one of the key objectives to maintain client service and expectations to ensure a smooth handover.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Day to day handling of Private Client work in accordance with quality standards.
· Conduct of matters on behalf of clients in a timely manner with clear communication.
· Work as part of a team in dealing with new clients and proactively seeking new business
· Participation in marketing activities to promote the department services and the firm as a whole.
· Financial control to achieve agreed billing and time recording
· Experience dealing with own case load
· Good written and verbal communication to deal with a broad range of clients and the willingness to provide the highest standard of client care.
· Outstanding interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the firm.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
· Good decision making skills
· Self-starter and motivator
· Attention to detail
· From 2 years PQE
If you're interested in this role, please apply today!