Production Office Support Administrator
17/18k depending on experience.
Flexible Full Time working hours.
Location: Cleckheaton, Bradford, West Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity to build your career and support the Senior Production Team with all administrative duties to help ensure smooth running of the Production Office. This will be a great role for someone with the right experience who is looking to continue their career at a market-leading and acclaimed company.
· Input data into the new manufacturing system
· Assist with all HR requirements including holidays, sickness absence etc
· Assist with purchasing of materials and negotiating costs
· Monitor product testing schedules in line with strict deadlines
· Assist the monitoring of stock
· To take accurate notes in production meetings and distribute accordingly
· To support the Production Team with any general administration duties
Essential Skills :-
· Attention to detail and organizational skills
· IT skills ( Word / Excel ) and data input
· To be able to work independently and to deadlines
· Ability to prioritise
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
· Willingness to learn
The Company and Opportunity :-
· Providing innovative, superior and comfort-enhancing products since 2003.
· Market-Leading reputation and a partner of prestige brands, reaching to more than One Million people.
· Successful appearance on Dragons Den in 2011, obtaining funding and investment.