Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + commission
Hours: Monday to Friday, 1 in 3 requirement for Saturday.
My Client has been successfully selling and renting property for the past 30 years and have a team of professionals who are dedicated to providing first class service to all of their customers. They are currently seeking a driven and ambitious Property Manager to join their friendly, professional and down to earth team.
This is a varied and challenging role that encompasses the 360 degree management of a portfolio of residential properties, from check in to check out, inspections, inventories, dealing with tenancy applications and bond disputes/deductions. You will also be responsible for all the reactive maintenance of the portfolio.
They Key Duties Requirements of the Property Manager:
· Submit tenants for referencing
· Prepare relevant contracts and ensure they are returned timely
· Move tenants into the property following company check in procedure
· Manage all queries from tenants and landlords from move in through to bond return
· Deal with any maintenance queries or issues, advising tenants on what best to do and if needed raising works order
· Liaise with tenants and landlords, to provide an excellent service, by understanding and qualifying issues, supporting tenants to resolve issues that fall within householder responsibilities and negotiating with contractors to ensure best value and quality on behalf of the landlord
· Ensure you have a full set of working keys for every property in your portfolio. Arrange access and prepare the relevant keys each day
· Inspect properties mid-way through the tenancy and if necessary, after maintenance works
· Move tenants out of the property following company check out process, including the bond return procedure in line with company SLA's
· Ensure the company database correctly reflects the position of your portfolio of properties at all times
· Review and approve or query contractor invoices in accordance with our SLA's
· Follow current compliance and legislation
The Key Competencies of the Property Manager:
· Ideally two years of experience within Estate Agency
· The ability to maintain a prompt and professional level of communication with clients and customers
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with ability to find solution in challenging situations'
· Experience in questioning and qualifying
· Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills and a desire to 'get things done'
· You will need to be able to take responsibility and make decisions on the go
· Determination to succeed in what will be a fast paced and challenging environment and will be highly motivated in achieving your goals
· Proactive, success and target driven, mature and team player person
· Full driving licence
The Company and the Benefits:
· Competitive salary
· Great team of property management professionals
· Opportunities to earn extras on your monthly package
· Positive working environment with end of year award scheme
· Loyal and honest employer
· In-depth on the job training
If you are interested in the opportunity and want to know more, please apply or call Aiden and Mulenga on 01484 351010, option 3 for more information.