Salary - £11 p/h
Hours - Full Time Hours - Flexible working times
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Temporary to Permanent Role
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialist fans and are growing at an exponential rate. The company have been designing and supplying fans for thousands of companies for over 40 years, and over that time, they have gained experience operating in a wide variety of industries.
This a great opportunity for someone who wants to further their career within a great company that are all about internal progression and growth. They have many success stories within the business and you could one of them.
The Key Duties of the Purchasing Administrator
· Placing purchase orders with suppliers.
· Liaising with customers giving regular updates on their orders.
· Planning meetings with production managers.
· Re ordering stock into the business.
· Keeping an organised planner and ensuring customers are made aware of delays.
· Monthly Stock control on steel and castings.
The Key Competencies of the Purchasing Administrator
· Show drive, initiative and innovation
· Able to organise and prioritise their work-load
· Have an excellent attention to detail
· Reliable within the workplace
The Company and the Benefits
· Clear progression opportunity within the business
· Growing and prosperous business
· Leading company within their sector and product
Please apply if you think you have the required experience and we will get back to you regarding the available position. Or for more information call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010.