Hours and Salary: £23,000 - 40 Hours per week.
Monday to Friday: 08:00am - 16:30pm
Our client is looking for experienced candidates with outstanding professional skills as well a responsible attitude and team spirit. A varied and exciting role in a reputable and market leading company within the FMCG Sector.
Requirements of a QC Analyst:
· Inspection and verification of incoming materials and in-process samples in line with established sampling plans.
· Sampling and testing chemicals and Bulk Liquid coming towards expiry dates.
· Provide technical support to the manufacturing team in order to get in specification bulk materials.
· Investigate, where necessary, Out of specification results and provide input into appropriate corrective actions.
· Maintaining of quality system data bases.
· Provide guidance, coaching and training at all levels when requested.
· Provide administrative and testing support to the technical department.
· Review historic data and provide information to NPD to allow specification updates.
· Ensure that testing equipment is calibrated within correct timelines.
· Provide cover for other aspects of QC. This includes cover for RM sampling and testing, and support for Micro department as required.
· Review and update QC procedure, WI and forms, as required.
· Provide support to other areas of the Technical department as required including holidays and sickness.
· Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
The Role of a QC Analyst:
· QC testing and release/quarantine of Raw materials and Bulk Manufactured Liquid in timely manner.
· Monitoring QC results and highlighting to Quality Management Team where specification changes are required.
· Provide support to the manufacturing team to allow the prompt release of batches
· Being the first point of contact for minor manufacturing issues
· Maintain library of Bulk Liquid samples as reference.
· Calibration of lab equipment.
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our Client is a market leading customer brand manufacturer, serving three business sectors in Personal Care, Home Care and Nutrition, as well as being active in the development and management of exclusive brands in the cosmetics industry worldwide.