Our client who are global leaders in their field are looking to recruit an engineering inspector to add to their weekend shift paying from £16ph to £18ph depending on experience.
The ideal candidate would have the following skill set:
- Understanding, operation and programming ability of Hexagon CMM systems
- Use of other test equipment (Mitutoyo contracer / microscope)
- Competent use of computers, including Microsoft office (Use of Microsoft Excel is key)
- Competent use & understanding of manual gauges (micrometres / plug gauge / height gauge etc.)
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering (preferably apprentice trained)
- Ability to communicate and assist in direct inspection work (component checking)
- As this is a weekend working job, access to transport is also a necessity
This is an immediate start for the right person.
Please call Lydia on 01484 351010 for anymore information