Receptionist - £7.85 per hour; Part Time 27.5 hours; Permanent.
A leading medical practice within Huddersfield is looking for a Receptionist to work on a part time basis of 27.5 hours , Monday to Friday 1pm - 6.30pm. You will be required to work 1 late night until 8.15pm just once every 5 weeks on a rota basis.
Requirements of the Receptionist:
· Have a minimum of 6 months experience as a Receptionist/Administrator.
· Hold strong verbal and written communication skills within a customer facing environment
· Have a strong attention to detail
· Be a willing team player
· Have a strong understanding of GDPR and a confidentiality of data
The role of Receptionist:
· General Administration duties
· Dealing in a professional manner with all queries from customers and the public
The Company and an Opportunity:
· A friendly, busy practice
· Full training provided