Hours - Flexible Working - may include Saturday
Salary - £8.71 per hour
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client is the only independently owned Veterinary Group in Huddersfield. The practice are passionate about looking after your animals, be they a cat, dog, horse, lizard, sheep, budgie or cow. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and prosperous company who will support you with your own self growth. Our client combines truly cutting-edge training, facilities, equipment and premises with good old fashioned personal care.
The Key Duties and Competencies of the Receptionist:
· Greeting customers in to the practice.
· Speaking to customers over the phone regularly.
· Booking appointments and transferring customers to the right department.
· Adhere to the process and policies of the company.
· Enthusiastic and Motivated individual to join their team.
The Company and the Benefits:
· Winner of the 2018 Examiner Business Awards
· Accredited and Leading practice in West Yorkshire
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience, please apply to the position and we will consider your application. For more information, please call the Stafflex Office team on 01484 351010 to speak to Anna or Aiden.