An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recruitment consultant with at least one years' experience to join our Industrial division. This is a fast paced role focused around attracting new clients and building relationships with existing clients filling their temporary or permanent staffing requirements with good quality candidates.
You will be joining a dedicated and experienced team who perform to a high standard and welcome new team members who have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as working within the team.
The role involves the full 360 recruitment cycle from sourcing the candidate to filling the booking as well as ensuring that the day-to-day administration duties are completed.
Based just outside Huddersfield's town centre, this is a full-time, permanent position for the right candidate. You will be working 40 hours a week with flexible start and finishing times.
Salary is £18-25k with bonus scheme (negotiable, dependent on experience).
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Excellent salary rates dependent on experience
- On-going personal development training
- Potential for career progression
- Healthcare plan including free eye tests
- Opportunity for bonus earnings
- Anniversary holidays
- Pension scheme
- Generate new business and maintain existing business by arranging visits with clients and prospects
- Maintain regular contact with temporary and permanent candidates
- Maintain availability hotlist of ready-to-go candidates
- Attract new candidates by searching and advertising new roles on job boards
- Manage the sourcing, interviewing and employment process for candidates
- Match candidate to the right placement by skills, location, salary and transport
- Monitor and update CRM systems and processes
- Negotiate rates, fees and close deals
Ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry with at least one year's experience
- Sales experience with proven billings
- Experience of delivering a high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Effective team player showing commitment and flexibility to the role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Established in 2000, we are a leading recruitment agency providing quality staff to the Education, Office, Industrial and Engineering sectors in Huddersfield as well as the wider West Yorkshire area.
However, we're not like other recruitment agencies. We're a family business that is committed to playing an active role in the local area as we also support charities, schools, colleges, special educational needs programmes, festivals, sports teams and a whole host of events and projects.