Recruitment Consultant: Huddersfield, £18K - £25K; Free Parking; Full time 9-17:30
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment Consultant to join our Office Team due to the successful growth of the Division. This is a fast paced role focused around attracting new clients and building relationships with existing clients filling their permanent or temporary staffing requirements with high quality personnel.
Based just outside Huddersfield's town centre, this is a full-time, permanent position. Working hours are 9am - 5.30am Monday to Friday.
- Excellent salary rates dependent on experience
- On-going personal development training
- Potential for career progression
- Healthcare plan including free eye tests
- Opportunity for bonus earnings
- Anniversary holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Generate new business and maintain existing business by arranging visits with clients and prospects
- Maintain regular contact with temporary and permanent candidates
- Maintain availability hotlist of ready-to-go candidates
- Attract new candidates by searching and advertising new roles on job boards
- Manage the sourcing, interviewing and employment process for candidates
- Match candidates to the right placement by skills, location, salary and transport
- Monitor and update CRM systems and processes
- Negotiate rates, fees and close deals
Ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of office sector roles such as administrators, receptionists, customer service advisors, accountancy and internal sales
- Experience of delivering a high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Effective team player showing commitment and flexibility to the role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Established in 2000, we are a leading recruitment agency providing quality staff to the Education, Office, Industrial and Engineering sectors in Huddersfield as well as the wider West Yorkshire area.
However we're not like other recruitment agencies. We're a family business that is also committed to playing an active role in the local area as we support charities, schools, colleges, special educational needs programmes, festivals, sports teams and a whole host of events and projects.
Please apply now with your CV and I will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively call Anna on 01484 351010 for more details. We look forward to hearing from you soon.