Salary: £21k-£25k per annum
Hours: Full time
Maternity Cover - One Year Temporary Role
Stafflex are looking for an experienced individual to join our Education team for one year to cover a Maternity Leave on our Education Team. You will need to have recent experience in the recruitment industry or sales and have proven success in customer development.
Who We Are
We are a leading recruitment agency based in Huddersfield. Established in 2000, we are experts in providing quality staff to the education, office, industrial and engineering sectors across Huddersfield and the surrounding area.
Quality runs through everything we do. Strong ethics and morals underpin our Core Values, and the Stafflex Way of doing things mean we have strong, long lasting relationships with both candidates, clients and the wider community that we support.
- A competitive salary- Initially £21k-£25k (negotiable and subject to review)
- Generous company benefits
- Training and development
- An ethical way of working
- Promote Stafflex in a positive manner to all external contacts
- Conduct excellent sales and marketing activity to increase client and candidate base
- Follow Compliance: legal and in-house
- Adhere to all legal requirements including Acts of Parliament affecting employment agencies and businesses
- Follow the code of practice of any professional organisation that Stafflex is a member of
- Manage the full recruitment process as part of a team
- A minimum of two years of sales experience
- A good level of knowledge of the Education sector, from Early years settings to Further Education
- Compliance: the ability to demonstrate the importance of it and adhere to all compliance regulations
- The ability to work closely with a team
- The ability to build strong and meaningful relationships
- A willingness to develop and deliver
- The ability to adapt
- Recruitment experience and knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Previous experience of CRMs
- Understanding of Employment Law
Stafflex takes a very active role in the local community. We are proud sponsors of the Stafflex Arena where no less than 32 amateur boys and girl's football teams train in a world class environment. We also support arts in the community, charities, schools, special needs programmes, netball teams and whole host of events and projects. We are proud to reinvest our profits into the local community and economy.
If this sounds like the role for you then we want to hear from you today.