Sales/Account Manager - £20,000 to £35,000 + 22 days holidays + 8BH + NO COLD SELLING
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Do you have an experience working in technical or supervisor positions within Textile Industry?
Are you looking for a new - sales focus career path?
Do you have a great experience and outstanding results in sales?
Are you looking for new challenges in new sector?
We have a great opportunity for you.
Requirements of the Sales/Account Manager:
· Ideally you will have few years of experience working on sales, technical or supervisor position within textile industry
· The textile subjected education will be beneficial
· If you do not have a textile background you would have a proven great results in Sales / Account management role
· You will have Outstanding Customer Service skills
· Problem solving, attention to details and high numerical skills are essential
· You must have an ability to work in the team
The role of the Sales/Account Manager:
· To provide a first point of contact for a key clients in your account
· General account management duties
· Collecting orders and processing them in the system
· Organising Deliveries, Invoices and payments
· Visiting clients
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our client is a one of the biggest groups in textile industry. The Head Office of the group is based in Germany and the company is currently employing over 4,500 people.
· The UK team was established 7 years ago and now there are 3 people within the team. The opportunity is open due to both growth and internal promotion. Last year UK branch achieved 25mln EURO turnover.
· The opportunities within the company are always there for the right candidates.