Salary: £23k P/A DOE
Hours: 37.5 Hours - Monday to Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm
Benefits: Yearly Review & Pension Scheme
Do you have brilliant Customer Service Experience? Do you have an ability to listen to customers, input data, take orders from clients and deal with enquires? We have the perfect Sales Administrator position that has become available, working in the textiles industry.
Stafflex are currently working with a local Textiles company, specialising in the design of high quality, tailor fit materials. To help achieve with their current goals, we are currently looking to recruit a well-motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on the Sales Administrator role.
The applicant should be looking to establish a long-term career with expanding business, in excellent working conditions as part of a growing team worldwide.
The successful applicant will be part of running the phones and taking any enquires and placing orders on a bespoke system.
- Answer the phone calls in a professional manner and answer any queries.
- Use the Bespoke system and able to input data onto the system.
- Work closely with the factory and check the availability of the materials for orders.
- Able to process sales orders via email or phone.
- Can maintain and develop customer accounts.
- Can book and monitor courier shipment for the shipping manager as cover.
- Must have experience within IT skills - imputing data and sales onto the system.
- High level of Numerous and Literacy.
- Computer literate in using Excel and inputting onto the system.
- The ability to work well as part of a small team and on own initiative.
- An initiative to prioritise own workload.
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply, or call 01484 351010 (Ext3) and speak to Mulenga or Laura in the Stafflex Office team. We look forward to hearing from you.