Sales Administrator - £18,000 - £22,000 - 40 hrs per week
Requirements of the Sales Administrator:
- You will have an experience in a support administration and call handling role
- You will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths and English
- Experience working with Sage Accounting, Adobe and Microsoft Office packages will be beneficial
- Ideally you will have previous experience in supporting sales teams
- You have to be a friendly and fun team player with strong communication and organisational skills
The role of Sales Administrator:
- Customer relations
o Answer phone calls and divert appropriately
o Answer customer queries (e.g. order despatch dates, technical queries, installation queries etc.)
o Efficiently deal with any warranty/return issue - full process (use of returns spreadsheet etc.)
o Have a good understanding of navigating the company website/brochure to assist with customer queries.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
o Excellent literacy skills to effectively communicate with all nationalities via email
o Excellent verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with all nationalities on the phone
o Confident use of Word / Excel / Outlook
- Sage / TNT
o Raise PI's / quotations - submit to customer. Process CC transactions
o Convert orders to sales orders. Communicate to production
o Convert sales orders to invoices/delivery notes. Liaise with despatch dept.
o Some purchasing responsibilities (e.g. stationary)
o Cross reference invoices with PO's - sign payment
o Arrange despatch of palletised orders
o Create/manipulate drawings
- Customer survey - Possibly retrieve feedback on our service, products, prices, new products, overall improvements, etc.
The Company and an Opportunity:
- Our client is a leading international manufacturer of emergency equipment.
- Currently looking for an ambitious person to join administration team to support Sales.
- The opportunity to develop within the company is open there for you.