Salary: £20k per annum
Hours: 39 Hours, Full Time role. Monday to Friday
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Our client is a local business with a great culture and ethos to help colleages and customers alike. They have been supplying and distributing bespoke glass for over 15 years and would like an adaptable, hands on and positive candidate to join their highly functioning establishment. This is a great opportunity to support others and further your experience within a varied and diverse role.
The Key duties of the Sales Administrator:
- Liaising with customers directly; over the phone, face to face and via email.
- Quoting for orders
- Answer incoming queries
- Cross-sell products when necessary to valued customers
- Inputting orders into excel based system
- Have an excellent knowledge of products within the business
The Key competencies of the Administrator:
- Relevant and recent experience in an administrative position
- Experience within the glass industry is preferred
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Use of Microsoft Excel to a basic level
- Friendly and calm approach when speaking to customers
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010, and speak to Aiden in the Stafflex Office team. We look forward to hearing from you.