Sales Advisor (Estate Agency)
Up to £16K DOE - Travel expenses paid
Full Time - 37 hours
Our client is and award winning, local expert in the estate agency industry and are looking for a professional and motivated Sales Advisor to join their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will provide outstanding customer service, as well as have the ability to manage and be responsible for their own portfolio of properties and clients.
- Ensure all owned vendors receive a contact/advisory call in accordance with in house procedures time frame, offering advice and agreeing ongoing/future marketing plans
- Arranging viewings on all sales properties where required and providing viewing updates to all viewers each day
- Assist in the preparation of property brochures including taking photographs and writing property descriptions
- Manage own dedicated property portfolio whilst offering support to the general sales team when required
- Be competent in Microsoft Outlook and Word as well as being IT savvy
- Strong organisational and grammatical skills
- The ability to write fluently and succinctly using appropriate style
- Able to pass on information accurately and promptly
- Presents a positive and professional image of themselves and the client when communicating
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent in English and Maths Grade C or above
- Must be able to deal with confidential information discreetly
Must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Will be required to work alternate Saturdays