We are looking for an adaptable and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join an eco-friendly and growing business who manufacture traditional wooden cask closures for the brewing industry, with reusable plastics.
The right candidate will be conscious of the threats that are facing the environment and be confident in liaising with large and small clients and customers on a day-to-day basis.
Location: Mirfield, West Yorkshire
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week - Monday to Friday
Key Skills and Qualities our Client is looking for:
· Keen eye for detail
· Environmentally aware
· Enthusiastic about personal growth and learning new things
· Resilient and Ambitious character
· Passionate about internal growth
· Outgoing personality
· Sales experience preferred but not essential
The Duties and Requirements of the role:
· To use a bespoke in-house system - similar to Sage
· Provided with extensive training about the products and processes
· Build rapport with pre-existing and new clients
· Work closely with the Sales manager
· To cover other departments and duties when required to do so
Your personal growth within the business is very important and they would like a candidate who is looking to start a long and fruitful career with them. Future prospects can include; a company car to be active on the road and visit your client-base depending on progress in the role.
For more information, or if you are interested in the position, please apply for the role and we will respond to your application as soon as possible.