SALES ESTIMATOR - ELLAND - UP TO 30K DOE
Our client is a fast growing and well-respected family manufacturer based in Elland. Following a fantastic period of growth they are recruiting a full-time Sales Estimator to join their busy and expanding team.
Benefits include a relaxed working environment, free parking, commission based earnings, training and development schemes and 28 days annual leave including statutory holidays.
As a Sales Estimator you will be responsible for the following -
- Working with tenders documents
- Creating method statements (RAMS)
- Dealing with customer service enquiries and detailing requirements
- Delivering quotes
- Dealing with correspondence via email and phone
- Liaising with suppliers
- Pricing and dealing with the procurement of materials
- Working from technical drawings to deliver the costing of items and projects
- Reporting into the sales and general manager for approval of project planning
The ideal background -
- A strong communicator who has come from a construction background
- Fluent on CRM systems
- Excel to an intermediate/ advanced level
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is driven, happy to work independently and has ambition to develop within the company.