Sales Manager - £24,000 + Commission + 20 days Holiday + 8 BH + Free car park
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious and successful Sales Manager to join our client - a leading company within the leisure retail industry.
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- You must have a proven track record in sales
- Currently you will work in senior or management level in leisure retail, windows and door wholesale or within car sales company
- You will have more than three years' experience in face to face and over the phone sales position
- Ideally you will have an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Good knowledge of finance, purchase orders, sales orders, stock management and Microsoft package are essential
- You will have an experience at increasing sales by using social media
- You have to be a team player with effective interpersonal skills, personable, problem solving, initiative and organised
- You will be available to work 5/7 days which includes weekends.
The role of Sales Manager:
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Taking specifications of customers' requirements and preparing quotes.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Liaising with installation engineers and supporting to plan installations days.
- Visiting customers, potential customers and collecting leads.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Recording sales and providing sales analysis to plan further growth opportunities.
- Checking all finance details to close the sale.
- Traveling once per year to USA and EU.
The Company and an Opportunity:
- Our client is an international retailer of exclusive home leisure products
- The opportunity to develop within the company is open for the right candidate.