Salary: OTE £50k p/a
Hours: 08:45 - 5:30 Monday - Friday / 1 in 3 Saturdays 09:00 - 4:30
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious and professional company based in Huddersfield. Our client is one of the top estate businesses in the area - They are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team on a Full time basis, and this would be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career and obtain the opportunity to learn new processes and practices.
The Sales Negotiator works within the front of house and provides a professional and efficient service to all customers both face to face and by phone. Ensures all residential properties are handled proficiently from initial enquiry through to satisfactory conclusion.
Key Duties of the Sales Negotiator
- Register applicants either by telephone or face to face.
- Manage accounts and develop customer relationships.
- Book viewings, obtain feedback and provide regular updates to vendors.
- Book valuations.
- Provide support and advice to the vendor to help them to achieve the best outcome.
- Using the Sales Software on a daily basis to assist with activities.
- Take offers and record all appropriate information.
- Liaise and negotiate between buyers and vendors to a successful conclusion.
- Sales progression.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with buyers and vendors.
- Work to agreed company policies and process at all times.
- Maintain all records relating to the role to a high standard and in line with data protection.
- Dealing with solicitors.
- Support other team members as and when required.
- Maintain weekly updates with solicitors, sellers and buyers until completion of sale.
Key Requirements of the Sales Negotiator
- The successful applicant will need to have experience in the Residential Sales sector or have similar experience relevant to the role showing that you have commercial awareness.
- Positive, enthusiastic and proactive with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office efficiently and effectively including Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- Resourceful and able to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure during busy periods.
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest professional standards at all
- Great work ethic, punctual and reliable.
If you are interested in the role, and want to apply, attach your CV to your application, or call Mulenga or Laura on 01484 351010, option 3, for more information.