Sales Order Administrator
Location: Elland, Huddersfield/Halifax, West Yorkshire
Salary: £16k - £20k (Based on experience)
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 w/ 45 minute Lunch period (Flexible working hours if required)
Type: Permanent w/ 3 month probation period.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and intelligent candidate, who comes from a technical sales background, to join their growing team in an outstanding company within the textiles and advanced fibre technology sector. The company invests in people and are looking for the right person to grow with them in the sales and administration team.
Full and intensive training will be provided due to the vast and extensive product range, ensuring you are comfortable and ready in the position and provided with adequate support from your buddy and manager throughout your training period before you are fully fledged in the position.
Responsibilities will involve:
· Answering inbound calls in a professional and polite manner
· Absorbing key information about the product and understanding the market.
· Dealing with inbound emails - answering or directing emails
· Arranging transportation for orders being despatched
· Arranging sample requests
· Maintaining a shared e-mail account with our other Sales Administrators
· Quoting work on behalf of Business Development Managers
· Reporting to the Commercial Manager
· Answering customers enquiries via email/phone
· Completing daily reports to Commercial Manager
· Interpreting Architectural drawings and customer tenders.
Our client is looking for previous experience within:
· Sage 50 beneficial but not a must.
· Use of Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience with architectural drawings would be beneficial but not required.
· Experience using and maintaining a CRM systems.
· Technical Sales experience with Tenders and Quanitities beneficial.
If the position is what you're looking for, please apply for the position or call Aiden on 01484 351010 for more information.