We are looking for a Sales Order Administrator who has excellent customer service skills to join our family based business in the high end Blind industry.
You will be speaking to clients on a regular basis and take sales orders over the phone. Building a good rapport with your clients is key and you will eventually progress into an account manager role where you will manage your own are of clients.
Our client is offering £8.50 per hour to the right candidate with a view to increasing this once you are fluent with the products and the knowledge of the processes in place.
Location - Brighouse, Huddersfield
Hours - 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday inc. 30 minutes lunch and morning break.
Key Skills and Qualities our client is looking for:
· Ability to provide consistent and excellent customer service.
· Ambition to learn new processes and understand product knowledge
· Attention to detail due to providing quotes to high-end clients
· Professional but personable phone manner, ability to build a good rapport.
· "Hands on" approach to the job
· Adaptable and willing to support other aspects of the business.
· Experience of working with sales orders preferred but not essential
The Duties and Requirements of the role:
· To take on a portfolio of clients, based on area and manage these effectively.
· Provide excellent customer service to all customers and clients.
· To be assertive and knowledgeable about products to be able to advise customers.
· General Administration and be flexible to carry out tasks outside your job role.
· Fluent with numeracy as you will supply quotations to customers.
Our Client and Opportunity:
· Market leading company in high-end home furnishing.
· Provide all training on the job and support given from all aspects of the company.
· Opportunity to build your career and gain some valuable experience.