Equipment Sales Planning & Administration
Hours: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Reporting to: Office Supervisor
Our clients are the largest garage equipment sales and service company in the UK, offering excellent service and a one-stop-shop solution for all of their customers. Our client is looking for an ambitious and experienced Sales and Planning Administrator to join their conscientious and friendly team.
The Key Responsibilities of the Sales Planning Administrator:
· Following quote acceptance, plan and coordinate all associated activities supporting the Engineering Team Leader ensuring delivery of products and purchase orders generated for sub-contracted services to enable final and complete installation meeting the needs of the customers in the most cost-effective manner
· Courtesy follow up calls to ensure customer expectations are always being delivered, including regular customer updates regarding outstanding tasks
· Following final installation of equipment and services ensure all relevant documentations are sent directly to the customer
· Check all sub-contracted services invoices received and ensure costs match agreed purchase order value, if different escalate to office supervisor
· Ensure all associated costs are correct prior to raising any customer invoice
· Following job completion, invoice customer immediately
· Resolve and close customer complaints applicable to your actions
· Other ad-hoc tasks necessary to support the business
The Key Qualifications & Requirements for the Sales Planning Administrator:
· Customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent levels of communication at all levels
· Works well in a team environment
· IT literacy
The Company and the Benefits:
· Excellent Holiday entitlement increasing after 5 years of service.
· Competitive Pension scheme matched by the Employer.
· Free EAP programme for all employees.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and have the right experience, please apply and/or call Aiden or Anna on 01484 351010, extension 3 for more information.