Salary: £9.00 - £10.21 per hour
Hours: Full time Role, 35 Hours per week
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
On-going Temporary Roles available
We have a great opportunity for someone looking for a new opportunity to work within an education setting, based in Huddersfield. This is an ongoing, temporary role which is perfect for someone who is looking for flexibility and a great work life balance as you will work within school hours.
*A DBS is required but not required as we can process this for you, for a fee which is refundable once the DBS is in use.*
The Key Duties of the School Administrator
· First point of contact for parents
· Assist with School tours
· Read and respond to parent emails
· Manage registers
· Report absences
· Open school post and distribute accordingly
· Liaise with the school caretaker regarding jobs in the school
· Answer the door to visitors and suppliers
· Responsible for the signing in and out procedure
· Relay messages to staff, parents and Headteacher
· Organise parent meetings with the Headteacher
· Record staff absences
· Maintain office systems, including data management and filing
The Key Requirements of the School Administrator
· Previous Administration Experience required.
· Prior use of Microsoft Packages.
· Enhanced DBS Beneficial.
If you are interested in the role, and want more information, please apply or call 01484 351010, option 3 for more information.