Primary and Secondary Educational Teaching Assistant
Stafflex Education are working in partnership with various primary and secondary schools across Huddersfield and Kirklees who require adaptable and resourceful Educational Teaching assistants for day to day, short and long term assignments.
· Recruiter: Stafflex
· Location: Huddersfield and Kirklees
· Salary: £9.50 - £12.98 per hour (Rate of pay will be dependent on specific role, experience, qualifications and skills)
· Sector: Education
· Job Type: Temporary
· Duration: Ongoing
· Work Hours: Part Time and Full Time
· Qualifications: Level 3
Our primary and secondary schools require enthusiastic, adaptable and compassionate individuals to provide both one to one and general TA support.
Your day to day role as a primary or secondary teaching assistant will include working alongside the class teacher to support pupils across various curriculum subjects. You will help develop social skills, keep students on task and play a pivotal part in their learning. You will also help to prepare learning resources and materials as required.
Please ensure that you fulfil the below before applying for this role:
· Recent experience working with primary and/or secondary age children, ideally in a school setting
· Level 3 qualified or equivalent
· Flexible with effective behaviour management skills
· Able to build strong working relationships with children and other members of staff
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency. At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our temporary staff and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
· Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities.
· Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
· 24/7 phone lines
· Local, convenient assignments
· Stafflex Hub
· Flexible work to suit you
Please apply now or call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business and Agency. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.