Job Title: Science Teacher
Are you a passionate and qualified Science Teacher looking for flexible opportunities? We are currently seeking dynamic individual's to join our team, providing both day-to-day and long-term coverage in our secondary schools and colleges in Bradford. This role offers the chance to inspire students and contribute to their understanding of the fascinating world of science.
- Plan and deliver engaging and informative Science lessons across biology, chemistry, and physics.
- Adapt teaching methods to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages curiosity and critical thinking.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the science curriculum.
- Provide effective classroom management to ensure a conducive learning atmosphere.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent recognised teaching qualification.
- Specialisation in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for making science accessible and enjoyable.
- Flexibility and availability for both day-to-day and potential long-term assignments.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a dedicated Science Teacher her ready to inspire and educate the next generation then get in touch!
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent recruitment agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
- Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
- Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including training documents and more
- Local, convenient assignments
- 24/7 telephone service
Requirements to work with Stafflex
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a face to face registration interview
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.