Secondary Cover Supervisor
Our Huddersfield schools are looking for cover supervisors to ensure the smooth running of the school day for their students and staff members.
This is a varied and exciting role which involves supporting teaching and learning across year groups and subjects, stepping in during teacher absence.
Cover Supervision is an excellent option for those considering teacher training, those who would like to get back into teaching after a break or teachers who would like a position with less responsibility.
Our Huddersfield based secondary schools can offer you:
· A wide range of experience across subject areas and age groups
· Effective support on hand from senior leaders and colleagues
· Well implemented and clear behaviour management strategies
We are looking for cover supervisors for casual roles as well as longer term positions as they become available. Roles are flexible, and you can be required to work full days or for specific periods throughout the school day.
Our schools require cover supervisors who are:
· Degree educated (or equivalent)
· Experienced at working with secondary age students
· Adaptable with effective behaviour management skills and a great sense of humour
· Able to quickly build strong working relationships with students and staff
Stafflex have been in business for over 19 years but our good old fashioned Yorkshire values remain at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
· Pay to scale
· Separate Holiday pay
· Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
· 24/7 phone lines
· Local, convenient assignments
If you are educated to degree level and keen to try out cover supervision in a variety of secondary environments, then please apply now. Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and the roles that we have available.