Job Title: Physical Education Teacher (P.E) - Immediate Start
Location: Huddersfield, Calderdale and Wakefield.
Are you a passionate and dedicated Physical Education Teacher ready to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are currently seeking dynamic P.E teacher's for immediate day to day and long term placements in our Secondary Schools across Huddersfield, Calderdale and Wakefield. This position offers both day-to-day and long-term opportunities, with flexibility to start immediately or from January.
- Deliver engaging and effective Physical Education lessons to students in secondary schools.
- Plan and execute a well-structured curriculum that promotes physical fitness, teamwork, and a positive attitude towards a healthy lifestyle.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that caters to the diverse needs of students.
- Contribute to the extracurricular activities and sports programs within the school community.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent recognised teaching qualification.
- Specialisation in Physical Education or a related field.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for promoting physical fitness and well-being.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible start date, with immediate and January options available.
- Opportunities for day-to-day and long-term placements.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent recruitment agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
· Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
· Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
· Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
· Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including training documents and more
· Local, convenient assignments
· 24/7 telephone service
Requirements to work with Stafflex
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a face to face registration interview
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.