SEN Support Workers
- Location: Huddersfield and Dewsbury West Yorkshire
- Salary: £9.69 to £11.44 per hour
- Work Hours: Part Time and Full Time
Stafflex work in close collaboration with a Further Education College and we are always looking for Support Workers across a number of departments.
With centres across Kirklees, the college requires enthusiastic, adaptable and compassionate individuals to support their learners with additional needs.
We are looking for individuals who are committed to making a positive difference and seeing learner's lives turned around.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Understanding the students SEND support plan and supporting them in class and on breaks.
- Promoting independence in students.
- Working closely with the course tutor, parents/carers.
- Pastoral responsibility for the students you support.
My client can offer you training and development opportunities and a supportive, inclusive working environment.
You must have a minimum Level 2 qualification or equivalent in Maths and English and qualifications relevant to supporting students with SEND.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
- Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
- Weekly BACS pay through our in house payroll team
- Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub App to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including downloading useful training documents and more
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- Local, convenient assignments
- 24/7 phone service
We put our relationships with both our temporary staff and our colleges first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be an award-winning family run, independent agency.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.