We are looking for experienced SEND support staff to work within our local Primary Schools on a day to day and long term basis
- Do you have recent experience within a primary school or early years setting?
- Are you passionate about nurturing and inspiring children?
- DO you have recent SEND support experience
- Are you adaptable to working in a variety of settings and school environments?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then I look forward to hearing from you!
Here at Stafflex we work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based primary schools. Our schools are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful, qualified teaching assistants who can provide one to one support for their SEND pupils for day to day, long term and permanent assignments.
Stafflex are celebrating 20 years in business this year and would love you to join and be part of our journey. The Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do.
We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
- Pay to scale
- Separate Holiday pay
- Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
- 24/7 phone lines
- Local, convenient assignments
At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our temporary staff and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Our schools and academies, located across Huddersfield and the wider area, can offer you:
- A diverse range of teaching environments
- Supportive leaders and colleagues
- Clear strategies for behaviour management
- Innovative and creative teaching and learning methods
If you are an SEND Teaching Assistant then please apply now to begin your supply teaching journey with Stafflex.
Do give us a call on 01484 351010 if you would like to find out more about Stafflex and how we can support you.
Alternatively, feel free to call into our office, in the centre of Huddersfield and we would be happy to have a chat.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.