Salary: £18,000 - £18,500 per annum DOE
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
09:00 - 12:30 Every other Saturday
Full Time Role, 40 Hours per week.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Formed in 1966, our client is a leading supplier of residential and static motorhomes, cars and caravans. Offering great customer service is their motto and they are looking for an ambitious and driven person to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with high price products and further your development whilst supporting customers with any service and sales queries.
The Key Duties of the Service Advisor:
· To proactively contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the Department by satisfying customers and enhancing customer relations, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction is achieved.
· To represent and champion the customer throughout the service experience.
· To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
· To receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person and successfully convert these into firm bookings.
· To maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
· To record accurately vehicle information, refer to service histories and effectively follow-up and prospect customers to secure repeat and incremental business.
· To effectively operate the workshop loading system adding incremental work where adequate resources exist.
· Undertake job costing as required.
· Ensure daily till reconciliation is completed and any discrepancies investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
· Maintain housekeeping standards in terms of presentation, cleanliness and orderliness of department.
· Record details of any customer contact on DMS and set reviews as appropriate.
· Escalate any issues likely to jeopardise customer deadlines in a timely manner.
The Key Competencies of the Service Advisor:
· Maintain an awareness of any Health and Safety issues that arise within the department and take action/report any incidents as appropriate.
· Excellent time keeping and attendance at all times.
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Use of Kerridge is beneficial but not essential
· Experience in the Motor Industry
If you are interested in the role, and want more information, please apply or call Aiden on 01484 351010, option 3 to have a chat about the opportunity.