Our client are looking for a service engineer who can assist with the inspection, maintenance and repair of our ride-on equipment. The products are mechanical (requiring knowledge of alignment of gearboxes, motors, running gear, chains and of mechanical aspects generally.
The applicant will be required to strip down a product returned by a customer, review all components for wear and tear, replace parts as required, build back up the product and test it.
The person will be required to accurate record findings in service logs and to work with management to ensure timetables meet and accurate billing undertaken to customers for serviced parts.
- Candidate must be able to work on their own and be used to working with all hand tools.
- Candidate must have a background in maintaining mechanical products and understand the need for geometry in alignment of chains and motors etc .
- Candidate must be presentable and able to communicate appropriately with customers as potential for worker to have to undertake some work at customer sites when they would be our representative
Some away working may be required at customer sites and this may necessitate one or more nights away (not every week). Work would be 8/8.30 start until 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Mechanical fitting skills and knowledge
- Electrical assembly skills and knowledge
- Clean drivers licence
Please call Lydia on 01484 351010 for more information or to apply