Permanent + Training Provided
Our client is a family run company based in Huddersfield. They specialise predominantly in the service/repair of various medical equipment.
They are looking for a full-time enthusiastic Service Engineer to join our team due to increased demand.
Your personality, energy and positivity are essential for them to build long term relationships with our customers and ultimately play a key role in driving the business forward.
· Servicing and repairing hospital equipment
· Carry out electrical/mechanical fault finding of equipment
· Due to the nature of the work there is a requirement to undertake work outside normal working hours i.e. evenings
· Responding to meet customer requirements at short notice
· Undertake any other reasonable work as determined by the management
· Adherence to Health & Safety measures
· Ensure company equipment is being used/looked after correctly and that it is kept in a safe condition
Applicants must be educated to a good standard with a minimum A-C in Maths & English
HNC/HND qualifications or equivalent in electrical engineering
Due to direct customer contact a smart appearance and good communication skills are essential.
Good decision making ability
Able to work well under pressure
Excellent problem solving skills
Good knowledge of manual handling and physically able to lift heavy equipment
Full clean UK driving licence
Basic DBS (CRB) will be required at the Company's cost.
Successful applicant should live within reasonable travelling distance of Head Office.
Must be able to demonstrate practical skills
The company offers the appropriate onsite training & development programmes including manual handling & health & safety training.
The successful applicant will work closely alongside our current engineers.