Service & Support Administrator - £20,000 - £23,000 - 37.5 hrs per week
Requirements of the Service & Support Administrator:
- You will have a more than five years' experience in a support administration and call handling role
- You will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths and English
- Experience in data entry and using EPR or another similar system is essential
- Ideally you will have previous experience in the medical device sector
- You have to be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge will be beneficial
The role of Service & Support Administrator:
- You will have responsibility for interacting with customers and company service engineers, to handle a variety of pre- and post-sales service functions
- You will develop and maintain positive customer relations; coordinate the logistics planner; and complete service reports both internally and externally.
- You will be joining a young fast growing company and therefore you will also be expected to be involved in various functions within the business to ensure that our customers are supported professionally and in a timely manner.
The Company and an Opportunity:
- Our client is an international medical devices company.
- Currently looking for a new member of the team to join Service and Support Team
- The opportunity to develop within the company is open there for you.