Sheet Metal/ Fabrication Quality Inspector
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sheet Metal Quality Inspector for a reputable and long standing client of ours, based in Huddersfield
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to increased workload within the quality department
As the company are so varied in what they manufacture, training will be given. However experience with the following is extremely advantageous.
· Reading and understanding engineering drawings
· Inspecting of welded assemblies
· Familiar with modern Sheet metal manufacturing processes
· Knowledge of QA systems particularly ISO9001
· Good communication skills, being able to work with internal staff and external customers
· Fully conversant with Office suite of programs
· Be extremely thorough and organised in the way you work
· Capable of auditing all internal processes ensuring QC standards are met
· Someone wanting to learn and build on the skills they already learnt in the sheet metal industry being a key member of the quality team
· Working with non-conformance systems and identifying root cause failures
· Be able to prioritise your day to ensure customer requirements are met.
· Can do positive attitude
Role is Permanent
Salary is dependent on experience.