Sheet Metal Worker
Salary: Up to £12.50ph + Bonus + Overtime
Hours: 7.45am - 4.15pm (Monday - Thursday), 6.45am - 2.15pm (Friday)
Stafflex are actively recruiting on behalf of our client, based in Huddersfield, who design and manufacture high end products for a long list of prestigious customers. Our client has been working within the sheet metal industry for over 40 years and offer precisely engineered products and excellent service to all their customers. A leading name in their industry, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious and skilled sheet metal worker to join their ever growing team and take part in their continued success.
· TIG Welding up to 5mm thickness
· Working with Stainless steel and occasionally mild steel
· Interpreting and understanding engineer drawings
· Accurately preparing sheet metal for fabrication
· Previous experience in a similar role, working on sheet metal
· TIG welding to tight tolerances
· Ability to multitask and work collaboratively
· Ability to work efficiently
The ideal candidate will be able to TIG weld stainless steel and mild to a high standard.
If you are interested in learning more about the role and believe you have the required experience, please call Aiden or Mulenga on 01484 351010 (Ext4.) for more information or apply with your most recent CV.