Salary - £9.50 p/h - £13 p/h (DOE)
Hours - 8:30am - 5pm
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Sign Fitter looking for an opportunity to work with a team of fun-loving professionals who bring design visuals to life? We have an excellent career opening for an individual with your skillset who wants to thrive in a team environment. An opportunity has arisen for at a one of Huddersfield's leading companies, specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of quality signs, display systems and print solutions.
You will be looking to utilise your skills to fit the very latest in large format signage, to install the best solution for the business' customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation who are keen to invest in people ensure their long-term career progression. A lot of signage produced by our client can be spotted in and around Huddersfield, from cafes to retail outlets and beauty salons!
Day to day duties include:
- Taking job briefs internally
- Ensuring tidy and safe installation of signage
- Project planning
- Ensuring all project documents are in order and filled correctly
- Acting as a link between clientele and the business, ensuring feedback is returned
- Complying with Health and Safety at all times
Requirements of the Sign fitter:
- All aspects of sign making & vinyl preparation and application.
- Extensive knowledge of DIY and working with hand tools.
- Similar background either in shop front installations or at least be competent in fitting 3D signs
- Willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Completing signage and graphics installations to high standard,
- Requirement to work out of hour or on weekends for certain projects (overtime available)
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak to Mulenga in Stafflex Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you.