Salary - Day Rates Ranging £95 - £150 per Day Depending on Knowledge & Experience
Hours - 5 Days, Monday - Friday
Location - Nationwide (Yorkshire/North West England)
Stafflex are currently recruiting for a leading independent specialist in flood protection. Looking to bolster their team, our client are looking for new additions to provide their expertise in flood safe protection.
We are looking for someone who can come into new environments and service customers - installing flood mitigation products, flood doors, barriers and heavy civil works. Ranging from industrial, residential, commercial and domestic - the environments you work in will be varied.
While our client has their base of operations in North West England, you will be provided transport and able to travel with a supplied company vehicle. For any work over a 2-hour travel radius from your home, accommodation can be provided for overnight stays.
Key duties of the Site Joiner will include:
- Main point of contact on site for several major customers
- Co-ordinate all aspects of on-site installation
- Control of stock and raw material
- Using hand tools and power tools for installation
- Conducting quality checks
- Processing relevant documentation
Key Skills and Requirements of a Site Joiner:
- Own Tools
- CSCS Card
- Driving License
- Knowledge of Building Methods
- Experience in a Site Installation Role
- Comfortable dealing with major customers, suppliers and staff on a daily basis
- Capable of working to your own initiative
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and high levels of accuracy
If you are interested in the role, and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.4) and speak to Mulenga at Stafflex Engineering. We look forward to hearing from you.