Stafflex Industrial are working with a well-established Sign Fitting company based in Huddersfield who require an experienced Sign Fitter for an immediate start.
Benefits include free onsite parking, clean working environment and they will also fully train you up in different aspects of sign making/fitting.
In this role you will be directly involved in all aspects of sign making, vinyl preparation & application and fitting shop window graphics.
Skills & Experience:
· Previous Sign Fitting experience is essential
· Must be able to work at height and erect scaffolding
· Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
· Literate and numerate
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Planning and organizing
· Attention to detail
· Communication skills
· Flexibility to work over time when required
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Experience driving a Long Wheel Base van is advantageous
· Must be 25 or over due to insurance purposes
· Will be put on IPATH, PASMA and Asbestos Awareness courses
* Prioritising workload to meet supplier order and transport.
* Maintaining high levels of accuracy.
* Maintaining high standards while implementing procedures.
* Constantly changing customer specifications and order patterns.
* Working accurately under pressure.
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 17:00
£8.21 - £8.50 DOE for the first 13 weeks
Substantial pay rise after probationary period
If you would like more information about this role, please call Callum on 01484 351010.