Role - Stock Control Supervisor
Salary - £23,500 per annum with quaterly bonus opportunity.
Hours - 10:00 - 19:30 Monday to Friday
Location - Elland, Halifax
A great and exciting opportunity for a proven candidate with stock control experience, to join an established and growing business located in Elland. You will work in a warehouse office environment, reporting to the Stock Control Manager, whilst supervising a team of administrators and customer service advisors.
The role will include a variety of tasks you will need to manage:
· Control of Customer order processing
· Ensuring that incoming/outgoing goods are strictly controlled
· Directly supervise 5 direct reports to the Stock Control Manager
· Produce a work plan each day and prioritise tasks
· Assist in maintaining a safe and clean working environment
· Reporting stock performance to Warehouse Manager on daily and weekly basis.
The Key skills and competencies we are looking for:
· Proven stock control experience
· Good organisational and administration skills
· Experienced in management/supervisory roles
· Competent Microsoft Office experience
· Ability to carry out order processes for goods
· Able to work flexible hours based on business needs
The company and the opportunity:
· Exciting Work Experience and Enrichment Opportunities.
· Opportunity to supervise your own team and work with a team of experts in the sector.