Our client is a leading vehicle conversion company based in South Kirkby. They are looking for a stores person to join their expanding team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· To quality control all aspects of delivered items.
· To ensure that all goods are correctly signed for and booked in on the system.
· To maintain sufficient stock levels of all items required.
· To implement minimum stock levels, and re-order levels.
· To ensure that all stock is correctly stored away.
· To ensure that all consumables are in stock prior to being used.
· Ensure all goods in paperwork has been signed and dated.
· Book all deliveries in on our computer system.
· Ensure all deliveries are put away/allocated within 1 day of receipt.
· To ensure that all stock is allocated to relevant orders prior to the production department commencing build.
· To ensure that all items stored in racking is safely in place.
· To work closely with the Workshop Manager.
· To promote a teamwork ethic throughout the factory.
· Any other duties that may be required.
Monday to Friday - 7.00 am to 3.30 pm
Temp to perm 13 weeks.