Salary: £12p/h rising to £13.50p/h
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Temp - Perm
Liversedge, West Yorkshire
Stafflex are currently recruiting on behalf of a client based in Liversedge for a Stores Person. This is a great opportunity for somebody who has experience with stock management.
- Working off a production plan to cut tubes using 2 different machines
- Counting stock and logging in SAP
- Goods receipting deliveries
- Covering gatehouse duties during holiday/absence (visitor reception, yard/trailer management)
- Supporting improvements in storage areas
- Assisting FLT engineers
- Loading and unloading vehicles and racking
- Transport stock around site
- Support skip and compactor collections and maintaining 5S standards
Experience Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Counter-balance FLT License with experience in an operational environment (warehouse or factory)
- Experience with stock management systems (e.g. SAP) and stock control
- Evidence of independent working
Ideal candidate would also have experience operating basic production machinery to a schedule (saws, cutters etc)
All relevant training is provided, we are looking for switched on individuals who are looking to continually develop and learn new processes.
If you are interested and have relevant skills and experience, please apply to the role or call 01484 351010 (Ext.1) and speak to Kamile or Chyna.