Secondary Supply Teacher
All specialisms - KS3 to KS5
In preparation for the autumn term, we are recruiting qualified Secondary Teachers of all specialisms to join our teaching supply team. As we anticipate the new academic year to be busy, with teaching staff in high demand, Stafflex Education are seeking adaptable, resourceful and qualified Secondary Teachers of all subjects for day to day, long term and permanent assignments.
· Recruiter: Stafflex
· Date posted: 17/06/22
· Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
· Salary: £110 to £189 Per Day (ECTs welcome to apply. Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, qualifications and skills)
· Sector: Secondary Education
· Job Type: Temporary
· Duration: Ongoing from now and September 2022
· Work Hours: Part Time and Full Time
· Qualifications: QTS, QTLS
Here at Stafflex we work in close collaboration with a range of Huddersfield based secondary schools who require general cover and subject teachers now and from September. At Stafflex we put our relationships with both our teachers and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career. That's why we have a reputation for being Huddersfield's most friendly, transparent and ethical agency.
Our secondary schools and academies, located across Huddersfield and the wider area, can offer you:
· A diverse range of teaching environments
· Supportive leaders and colleagues
· Clear strategies for behaviour management
· Innovative and creative teaching and learning methods
Stafflex have been in business for over 20 years and our Huddersfield community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be a family run, independent agency.
Stafflex can offer you:
· Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
· Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities
· Weekly BACS / PAYE pay through our in house payroll team (we do NOT use umbrella companies)
· Make life easy by using our Stafflex Hub web App to tell us when you're available to work and other benefits including training documents and more
· Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
· Local, convenient assignments
· 24/7 telephone service
Please apply or contact our expert recruitment team today to discuss teaching opportunities in Huddersfield and the surrounding areas from now and September 2022.
Stafflex Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Agency and Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Stafflex Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.