Support Advisor - £22,000; Full Time; Permanent; 25 days of Holiday + 8 BH; Free Car Park; Private healthcare
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded national consultancy team within the educational sector. Working as part of our busy support team, you will possess strong communication and problem solving skills and have excellent numeracy/data skills.
As this is a client facing role, you will be comfortable in talking to clients both face to face, over the telephone and in writing. The role requires strong Excel skills.
Requirements of the Support Advisor:
· It is imperative that you have a customer focussed mind-set, a good telephone manner, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate solutions clearly.
· You will possess strong IT, numeracy and Excel skills.
· Have a strong attention to detail
· Be a willing team player
· Hold strong verbal and written communication skills
The role of Support Advisor:
· The role is to support our clients in the education sector to use our tools to help their students achieve their full potential.
· Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, you will deal with client data queries on the telephone and by email.
· Whilst over-coming technical issues, you will help our clients get the very best from our products. You will use our analysis to meet the client's specific challenges and needs.
The Company and an Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-known Educational Consultancy and is highly regarded within their industry.
- A small, friendly organisation, which offers a great working environment.
- For the right candidate there are opportunities to grow with the business.