Customer Service Technical Support - £20,000 - £22,000 + 20 days holidays + BH
Duration - Permanent
Requirements of the Customer Service Technical Support:
· Excellent English Language, both written and verbal.
· Minimum 12 months experience of a customer focussed role within a print or packaging business.
· Proven customer service skills
· High level user of Microsoft programs, Outlook, Word & Excel.
· Maths & English GCSE C or above. (Equivalents can be discussed)
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to self-manage and prioritise workload accordingly.
The role of the Customer Service Technical Support:
· To support new clients during the initial product development stage and to manage a growing base of new accounts internally. From initial enquiry to delivery, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction end to end.
· To ensure comprehensive quality checks are followed and understood to achieve compliance as a minimum with the ISO 9001 standard.
· To ensure environmental management procedures are followed to achieve compliance with ISO 14001 standard.
· To ensure all management procedures are followed in line with all our Health, Safety and BRC procedures.
· Housekeeping is of paramount importance and you are to ensure you are working in a clean and safe environment.
· Providing end to end service for an established account base.
· Communication with both customers and internally through the business in a mature, professional and empathetic manner.
· Building solid working relationships with clients enabling the organisations to work in unison to achieve a common goal.
· Assisting technically in the development of product specifications for both existing and new clients. Developing product specifications which meet both customer expectations and commercial requirements in partnership with clients and the External Sales representatives.
· Answer phone and email communications promptly ensuring clients have feedback promptly on all enquiries.
· Understand the Key drivers within the business, how you impact upon them and how to manage them within your specific role.
· Liaise internally across departments to ensure the customer receives exactly what is required, within a defined time scale.
· Assisting the External Sales Representatives to accurately complete tender documents to tight deadlines.
The Company and an Opportunity:
· Our client is the largest independent sheet plant in the UK and one of the few independent waste paper processors with ISO accreditation.
· The Company was established in 1860 and still functions as a family run business with turnover growth from £11m to £37m in 10 years. Currently they employ over 180 people.
· There is always an opportunity to progress within the company.